I got out of bed at 5:30 this morning, got dressed in my walking clothes and headed out the door, anxious to begin my new routine. I was about to learn many new things…
- It’s very cold outside at 5:30am – even though the temp will soon hit 90.
- It’s extremely dark despite an almost full moon still high in the sky.
- The entire cast of “Where the Wild Things Are” live along my street.
- Deer get surprisingly hostile when disturbed during the wee hours of the morning.
- Deer make very scary noises when they are disturbed.
- Deer have been known to attack humans (I saw it on America’s Funniest Home Videos).
After half a lap I went back into the house. I’ll have to walk extra laps tonight to make up for this morning’s cowardice.
Current Weight: 145.2
Current Body Fat: God only knows
Goal Weight: 125
Goal Body Fat: 16%